- This event has passed.
Introduction to Pendulums | Natasha Rocha
24 January.6:30 pm-8:00 pm
24th January | £20 | 6:30pm – 8pm | In-Centre
Join Natasha for a unique journey into the mystical world of pendulums. Discover the ancient secrets and modern applications of this timeless divination tool.
Pendulums have long been used by those looking for clarity and guidance. With their use in divination having an extended history, anyone looking to connect with their inner self in a spiritual capacity would benefit from learning from Natasha Rocha.
Whats included in this introductory workshop:
- Explore the basics of what pendulums are and its historical roots
- Tips on how to choose your pendulum
- Natasha will show you how to harness the energy of the pendulum
- Dive into the various methods to cleanse, charge, and program your pendulum
- Understand how to connect with spirit and gain clearer spiritual insights.
- Practice using the pendulum to answer ‘yes’ and ‘no’ questions for guidance.
- Plenty of theory and plenty of practice.
Feel free to bring your own pendulum. If you do not have one there will be various pendulums for you to practise with.
Meet The Tutor
Natasha is a 5th generation healer and spiritual teacher who has been channeling since childhood. Her lineage extends back to the books of Allan Kardec, who is now featured in a Netflix special and global hit.
She kept her signature mix of science, philosophy and spirituality underground for decades, following her grandfather’s legacy of hosting an underground spiritual development school in Mozambique in the 1950s.
Natasha began seeking additional training in Reiki, meditation, craniosacral therapy and the Akashic Records. She discovered what was really happening “behind the scenes” in her life. As she understood the WHY behind her physical, emotional and spiritual pain and struggle, she was able to breakthrough and stop hiding her soul’s gifts. From there, she fully embraced her spiritual calling so that she could truly help others.